Thursday, October 9, 2014

Blog Intro Post

This picture represents me because as you may know already (and from my blog URL) I am obsessed with Disney. 
(from Tumblr)



I took this picture on my recent trip to Europe, I have always been obsessed with London and I finally got to go.
(from Facebook)

In August, I saw my 5 favorite people (One Direction) in concert again and had the best night of my life.  
(from Facebook)

I chose this picture because I love photography and taking pictures of anything I find interesting or unique.
(from Tumblr)

I took this picture while flying over France, and it always reminds me of how much I love traveling to different places. 
(from Facebook)







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... I'm so envious that you were able to travel to Europe. I really want to travel there later in life. I've never been on a plane yet, how is that like? And I enjoy hearing that you like photography, since I do too. I hope to see some of your work!

    ReplyDelete